The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Pontiac (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   The Junky Judge: All Rise!! (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157898)

A12pilot 11-06-2019 12:33 AM

The Junky Judge: All Rise!!

1 Attachment(s)
"Yyyyyyaaawn....(smack smack)... lets see, coffee is on, (scratch scratch)[stretch] mmmpf (crack) ah, there we go. Let me gets my YouPad out here...lemme see (www.yenko.net.. Ebay ads..). Ah, Scuncio. That guy.. what a guy. Man he finds some cool stuff. What's his deal anyway?:dunno: Hmmm, a 69 Judge project. (GASP) What?! Scunnyceeo says it's a good deal!?! I gotta send the seller a message before anyone else does!! But I already had two cups of coffee and that Burrito last night..ooooo......."

And as such, enter my new project, a new thread, and a new name;

"The Junky Judge"

Yes, this will henceforth be known as THE Project Car of Yenko.Net. Found by a member, bought by another member, probably transported from a member's recommendation, and paid for by the rest of yous members! Oh, funding will be through my own personal Go-F'me account! Wait, what's that F stand for anyway?:hmmm::biggthumpup:

So what you see here is a 1969 Judge, Carousel Red, Ram Air III, 4spd, 3.55 Safe-T-track, Black interior, with the optional rear defroster, rear speaker, and Redlines. A Baltimore car delivered to Cannaddianland (Sorry Ryan, I had to do that! ). Numbers matching engine, transmission, and original rear. Still has the T3 headlights in there too!

Welp, there you have it. Stay tuned for more details when it gets here in a couple weeks! A schedule of events, a timeline, and more true head-shaking moments are sure to follow!!

Cheers :beers:
Dave

Ryan1969Chevelle 11-06-2019 12:48 AM

It will be a great project!!!

Did you get PHS and VVS docs? (We tried the UVIP but no luck... western car)

RAIII, M20, 3.55.... or M21?

Ryan W31

Postsedan 11-06-2019 01:26 AM

So, this is the GM you text me about?
Very nice :) .....it's a about time you get yourself into a full frame GM Muscle Car :)
Plus a Rare and Desirable Poncho....Well done Jersey Cowboy.

Dan

A12pilot 11-06-2019 11:35 AM

Yep, this is it, Danno!:headbang: And yep, got the PHS on it too, Ryan. Haven’t ordered the Canadian GM docs yet. The interior has never been apart so I’m hoping maybe to find a BS in there somewhere. We’ll see. It’s got some crust, a banged up rear crossmember which I’ll be talking to you about, Mikey:wink:. And of course, a lot of things need replacing (I mean, do I buy anything that doesn’t need everything replaced!?:thumbsdown:)

Very excited about this one!!! When I met first met Kelly I had just moved into my new house and the only muscle car I had at the time was a 67 GTO that had a dealer installed 66 tripower unit under the hood. Only other Goat I was set on getting at some point was a 69 Judge. And now that we’re in our new house, low and behold, a new Goat shows up!!:burnout:

Cheers:beers:

Dave

Xplantdad 11-06-2019 11:52 AM

Very cool Dave. Thanks for sharing your "stuff" with us!!:headbang:

big gear head 11-06-2019 12:16 PM

Wow, as if you didn't already have too much to do. I don't know how you do it. Man, that's going to be a great project, and I'm sure that the thread will be very informational and entertaining!

A12pilot 11-06-2019 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks, Guys! I've got a cool plan for this one which I think you'll all like. Meanwhile, here's the PHS:biggthumpup:

Cheers:beers:
Dave

Tracker1 11-06-2019 12:42 PM

Nice Dave, got a shot of the trim tag? Build date?

Postsedan 11-06-2019 12:43 PM

Very nice :)

Does it have the original or correct shifter handle and Judge Only Hurst T-handle?

Dan

Lynn 11-06-2019 01:11 PM

giggity