The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Old super chevy issues (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72136)

RonNova396L34 01-09-2003 11:32 PM

Old super chevy issues

Anybody looking for old Super Chevy issues? I've got boxes and boxes of my old issues dating back to 1984. Let me know if interest.
Ron [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Allen 01-10-2003 12:21 AM

Re: Old super chevy issues

You can send me all the Nova articles in them.

BBIGG BLOCK 396 01-10-2003 12:54 AM

If you are looking to get rid of them I will pay the shipping !

Bobby

RonNova396L34 01-10-2003 01:48 AM

Hey Denis,
I just started digging and I found the October 1993 issue and on the cover it says "King Of The Yenkos. I bet that is somebody here! Any ideas? I don't know if I could part with that one! Who is that. It says his name in the article page 66 if you can find it. Cliff? You still got your issue?
Ron [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

SS427 01-10-2003 02:11 AM

Ron, Ron, Ron.........!

We talk every day and yet you fail to mention the important stuff. Remember the words, "library, research, history?" If not too late or spoken for, how much? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

RonNova396L34 01-10-2003 02:31 AM

Rick,
I didn't think these were the stuff included in that conversation we always have. You know what I mean? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
You guys might want to e-mail me personally or leave a PM. It looks like I'm not getting any reply hits from this site!!
Rick, Rick, Rick, You should know by now that asking me the RIGHT questions can be beneficial! BTW I also have just as many NNN issues but I'm not willing to part with them! I actually think I have more! I think I got some other performance magazines in with the piles.
Ron

RonNova396L34 01-10-2003 05:26 AM

Bobby & Rick:
Either e-mail me or leave a PM. I'm not getting notifications from here. Sounds like you both want as many issues as possible?
Ron

SS427 01-10-2003 11:57 AM

Ron,
Per our conversations and PM, everything car related that you have and are getting rid of, I am interested in. Original Crager wheels (too late [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ), starters, alternators, etc, etc.

RonNova396L34 01-10-2003 05:35 PM

Rick,
Sorry about those rims! Oops??
Ron [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

SS427 01-10-2003 05:46 PM

Ok..............you win. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]