View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 05:30 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Unsuspecting buyers with repro documents

[QUOTE=JayR;1401352]Totally agree. I've been in this hobby for more than 45 years and have never agreed with reproduction documents. You don't need repro window stickers to interest people or generate discussion. The same content can be shown on a display sign or separate piece of paper without implying there is anything original or official about the information. Reproduction window stickers are bogus and frequently have made-up or incorrect information. Yes, they should be destroyed before a vehicle is put up for sale, but I doubt many are. Cars in the biggest North American auctions display bogus window stickers all the time. I have yet to see a repro window sticker displayed that contains the word 'reproduction' anywhere on the document, which can only leave the impression that it's original, and that's wrong. JMO.

Bob[/QUOTE
I agree completely, BUT, it was my experience when I showed Corvettes, As stated in this post prior: There MUST be a Window Sticker attached to the car real or repro or points will be deducted at Bloomington Gold and NCRS judged events

Bill