View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:36 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

Hmmm... after the Bullitt? Lunch in Chicago? Welp,* several things on the deck. Yep, house/ shop/ stables will be starting in the next month or so, and since I only have the small rental shop right now, no car builds until next year. Oh... they'll be tinkering and such on the Mighty D150 Ram, and I need to fabricate a custom entry gate to the new Ranch with a set of wings in the gate, but no major build project until next year. But fear not! My plan on a follow up to the Beater Bee is just about coming to fruition! Yes... it'll even be right in line Alphabetically with the Beater Bee. As with all my builds, you'll learn stuff you never knew you didn't know or needed to know, or even really cared to know. I figure the next one will be more edjumacational too. Like a "This Old Friggin' Car!" instructional show where I explain helpful tips and techniques on how to lose your favorite tool, pay way too much for a part....twice since you forgot you bought that part a few months ago....and explain how to recognize that bad idea you thought was a good idea until you tried it, before you actually try it!

And soon as I get into ORD on a nice layover you're on speed-dial!

Cheers
Dave