Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2009, 03:06 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 69 DAYTONA YELLOW Z28 FOR DAUGHTERS COLLEGE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/Postsedan/Postsedan2008/P1011584.jpg[/image]
This 69 camaro Z28 is up for sale only to help pay for my daughters college. she helped me in the restoration as did my son. it started as a very solid car only being repainted once before. it was a 4 year rotissorie restoration. the first photo's are when i just started to disassembled the car shortly after i bought it along with a photo of the car with my kids today. it still has it original head liner and carpet and sheet metal, motor, tans (rock crusher) and rearend. it has 64,--- miles on it. the motor,trans,rearend have all been gone through with the motor at 30 over.
i am asking 62,ooo OBO for the car, contact me with any questions
thanks for the help for college.
it is center fuel gage tac cat (no console) that;s the way it came from the factory.
it has has the shifter ball radiator cap trim rings chaged after photo's were taken also T-3 head lights and goodyear E-70-15 tires were add.

here is what the car looks like today it scored high enough to get a GOLD SPINNER

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...