Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Steve Shauger

Conversation Between Steve Shauger and Rallyegreen68SS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Rallyegreen68SS
    06-19-2020 01:32 AM
    Rallyegreen68SS
    Steve, love the site.I run a small repair shop in Wichita, Kansas. A customer is the second owner of a small block Sebring silver with red interior 63 swc. He bought it around 1966/67, it has 29k miles & change. When he bought it in the 60's, the interior was partially dyed black (seats, carpet, door panels). I do not know vettes, but I do really like this guy, he is super nice. Anyway, he's getting ready to sell it, and I'd like some input on current market value. I have zero financial interest in this car, just want to see the owner get a fair price. Here's my question--I'd like to post a whats it worth thread, tried doing it tonight from my iphone, but it wasn't allowed, said something about a missing token. So, is there a recommended forum to put it in? Also, how many pictures can I attach? If someone is interested, I can give them contact info for the owner, I don't need to be involved in the sale. However, I can provide pictures if anyone needs something specific. Thanks, Tom