The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercar Reunion (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Supercar reunion 22 (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152821)

Kim_Howie 06-04-2019 08:07 PM

I am so ready for this year!!!

cook_dw 06-05-2019 12:48 AM

Very cool of the Mascar bunch. Great bunch of guys.

Xplantdad 06-05-2019 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORIGLS6 (Post 1450277)
ATTENTION !

As most of you know, for the past few years Scott Tedro and the guys from MASCAR have been very generous supporters of the SuperCar Reunion. Well, this year they're really stepped up their game.
We're proud to announce that they will continue one of their traditions of offering FREE Event-Specific Tshirts to all the participants, but NOW, ........ there will be TEN Special Awards presented to some of the Race Day Participants.

Take a look at what's available to Ten Lucky Racers:
Racer's Pick
Sponsor Pick
Fastest Stock Car
Fastest Modified Car
Quickest E.T.
Best R.T. (Reaction Time)
Quickest 60 Foot Time
Top Speed
Best Burnout
Heads-Up Champion

And to sweeten the pot even more, ..... each of the awards above comes with a Tshirt in your choice of size AND, ...... a fresh, crisp $100 Bill !

These awards will be presented to the winners by the Man himself, Mr. Scott Tedro, as part of the Friday Night Banquet festivities in the National Corvette Museum.

Our Sincere Thanks to Scott Tedro and the MASCAR Crew including Kenny Maisano and Adam Stankus for everything they continue to do to make the SCR a 'can't miss' event!
If you haven't done it yet, get those Registrations in the mail. Come join the party !

Also, .... stay tuned here for some upcoming information on the Race Schedule.

Love it!! Great job Scott, Kenny , Adam and the MASCAR guys!:headbang:

Copo_Cartel 06-05-2019 01:21 PM

That is great news thank you thank you Scott Kenny and the entire Mascar crew ...I can’t wait to get some passes on my old green hornet

cwc 06-05-2019 02:33 PM

Wow! Thanks again guys! Your the best!!!

Copo_Cartel 06-07-2019 07:31 PM

I would like to welcome back a continued supporter of our event from previous years as well as this year ...it is Camaro Central Shawn, Ben and the gang ... they provide excellent service competitive pricing and second to none knowledge of all the products that they handle...If you are in need of parts please give them a call for all your Camaro Chevelle and nova needs these guys are the best

big gear head 06-07-2019 07:51 PM

Will any of those Camaro Central guys be attending the event?

livettes 06-07-2019 09:47 PM

Thank you to Scott, Kenny and the Mascar bunch for all your support! And Thanks to Shawn and Camaro Central for the support they always give to this Great event.
Jamie

Copo_Cartel 06-08-2019 03:39 PM

I am working on Shawn Green on coming to this year‘s reunion he is the owner of Camaro Central

freddyg 06-09-2019 02:46 AM

I just saw this for the first time today! looks like an awesome event! I have a couple of questions? can a non super car camaro enter the Friday race? and if I can is it too late to enter? thanks.....fred