The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Order your Yenko/MCACN 2021 Member’s calendar TODAY!!! (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161753)

A12pilot 06-15-2020 04:46 PM

Order your Yenko/MCACN 2021 Member’s calendar TODAY!!!

Greeting folks!

The calendars are being printed as we speak, so be the first on your block to get one! Be the envy of all your neighbors!:tongue: Are car guys coming over to your shop to hang out and watch you work while they tell you what you’re doing wrong? Or are they coming over to look at your calendar???:dunno: Don’t kid yourself, they’re not doing either and that’s why your fridge has no beer.:rolleyes2:

I figured I’d start another thread to clarify ordering, prices, and shipping:

Calendars will be ready to order this week. The price is $15/each or TWO for $25. You will need to contact me with the amount of calendars you want and your address so I can get you a shipping cost. Email me at [email protected].

To get yours, you’ll have three options;

1. Order next week or anytime after that and send a check after I give you a shipping total. I will start shipping July 1st and then after that, every 2-weeks.

2. I will be attending SCR23 and will be bringing some of the calendars with me for those that may want to buy them in person at the show. (Cash or check)

3. Get yours at MCACN at the check-in desk up front or, if there’s any left after those move-in days, At the table in front of the office where the raffle tickets and show books are kept. I think this will be cash or check or the mighty Bobinator may have some sort of debit card thing working by then.

To mail a check after I give you a total with shipping:

Dave Molnar
120 Private Road 2658
Walnut Springs, TX 76690

Please make the check payable to me, and of course, include your return address.

For the members who’s cars are in the calendar, you’ll be getting a complimentary copy of the calendar with your order. If I used your car and you don’t plan on ordering any, just send me your address and I’ll ship you one.

So to recap:

-$15/each or TWO for $25
-Figure out how many you want
-Email me your address so I can get you a shipping quote
-I’ll contact you with a total
-Mail a check to me along with your return address
-Anxiously wait by the mail box for the calendar(s) to arrive!:grin:

Thank you again for everyone’s support and help making this a reality! I hope you’ll like the final product and it will help make 2021 the Year of FUN!!!!:3gears:

Cheers:beers:
Dave

Zedder 06-15-2020 05:42 PM

2012? Maybe 2021 :)

A12pilot 06-15-2020 05:47 PM

HA! Yes...corrected. Thanks Mark!:biggthumpup:

Despite that, orders are streaming in! At this rate, the whole project should just about be a break-even endeavor!!!!:crazy:

Dave

big gear head 06-15-2020 06:56 PM

I'll take 2! Ship them to SCR!

A12pilot 06-16-2020 11:16 AM

You got it, Freddie! See you there!

Dave

ORIGLS6 06-24-2020 04:36 PM

Two please. At SCR, cash in hand! :worship: :headbang:

mockingbird812 06-24-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORIGLS6 (Post 1504456)
Two please. At SCR, cash in hand! :worship: :headbang:

Super Dave - you may want to get some references from this guy even tho he says he’s paying with cash!!!! :no: :shocked: :hmmm: :naughty: :wink: :cool2:

ORIGLS6 06-24-2020 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mockingbird812 (Post 1504458)
Super Dave - you may want to get some references from this guy even tho he says he’s paying with cash!!!! :no: :shocked: :hmmm: :naughty: :wink: :cool2:

New ink in the printer. Guaranteed FRESH, CRISP BILLS! :grin:

A12pilot 06-24-2020 10:44 PM

Excellent! Thanks for the orders. Is this in Bitcoin?:no:

Calendars show up Friday and I'll post up previews and such then! :3gears:

Dave

flyingn 06-25-2020 04:23 PM

do you take monopoly money? If so Ill take 15!