The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Ebay & other seen ads section (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   1969 Camaro LM1, 4speed (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154462)

WorkinProgress 04-11-2019 02:51 AM

1969 Camaro LM1, 4speed

1 Attachment(s)
Not mine, just posting the ad off of C/L.

Super rare find not so sure if I really want to sell this one yet but I need the room this car is mostly unrestored has all original equipment including some paint, interior 100% matching numbers w/ orig.alternator, distributor, Quadrajet Etc. Very rare car that runs and drives just like it should at 77,000 original miles! If you want a frame-off restored car this is not it! this is an unrestored 100% original car with very old paint. May have been a top "shootover"( its lacquer checked..on hood/trunk but overspray not evident. rock chips hand touched up also several small patina scratches.) Paint is hard to tell if original or not. Trunk pan is solid but has had some prior rust issues low areas of center ribs looks like second owner went over it with por-15.(nothing hidden though,no filler anywhere) Interior 100% original except driver's seat re-sewn in houndstooth center. (According to second owner) matching number M20 no counsel but deluxe interior w/ houndstooth (weird)! also has a very sought-after U79 original Blue Dot 4 speaker stereo with metal covers still intact kickers and package tray works great! 12 bolt 3.73 posi. and muncie m20/yes all #s here too! Quite rare only built first 4 months of production especially with the options that it has or lacks. The torque thrust with Cooper Cobra GTs are included in the asking price, they only have about 200 miles on them. I have decided to allow the buyer to pick which tires and rims they want! either way you will get the hubcaps in box and air pump(packed since 70s) also the bumper guards which I have taken off..Most importantly.. if you don't like the idea that it's not an SS or just contacting me to cut it down that it doesn't have your favorite options,lowball so you can remarket it or thinking it's BS please don't bother contacting me.. this car is much rarer than the SS or RS! Thx! I may eBay it in mid April, 6too32for9o96ate

Kurt S 04-11-2019 05:10 AM

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/c...853619948.html
Would be a nice driver. Does have cowl hood, newer ps pump, spoilers. Nice that noone added the console. $33.5K seems a bit much.
124379L506623

tom406 04-11-2019 06:09 AM

I like that car with its options and colors very much. However, I believe I’ve yet to see a “survivor” sporting a black grille that wasn’t there as a result of collision repair. Id need to see in person.

DW31S 04-11-2019 12:35 PM

May have been “punched in the nose” and received new grill and cold air hood.

L_e_e 04-11-2019 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Same car, the simple addition of the TT's is DRAMATIC, in a good way!!!

Billohio 04-11-2019 01:11 PM

I saw the car at goodguys in Phoenix. Wondered how much paint was original

RSSSfan 04-11-2019 01:48 PM

If it was a ragtop, I would be very interested...

RSSSfan 04-11-2019 01:54 PM

Also, I have seen people paint grilles with a rattle can before just to change the appearance. Some like the blacked out grille look better, although if it were mine I would go back to silver and re-install the bumper guards. I would also ditch those ugly heater hoses in favor of some original style hoses ASAP. And with a 3:73 gear, I would seriously consider parking that Muncie under the workbench and installing a TKO conversion to make highway cruising MUCH nicer. I wouldn't feel as bad doing that since someone has already added the cowl hood and spoilers. Love the Rally Green!

cook_dw 04-11-2019 02:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Most likely a X44 car. The wheel well chrome was added. I like it but I am probably biased.

My old car.

427TJ 04-11-2019 05:15 PM

Remove the spoiler and hood and sell them on eBay. Flat hood, no spoiler(s) and keep the whitewalls and wheelcovers. Park it at shows, cars-coffee, etc. among all the SS-Z/28s-clones and watch people stop and take notice.