The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   My Journey and Garage Preview (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=172919)

Steve Shauger 08-26-2022 12:45 PM

My Journey and Garage Preview

1 Attachment(s)
We are getting very close to finally launching this new and exciting application.

Our goal has been to make it user friendly and inviting to use. We want it to be a satisfying experience as you share with us your automotive journey through the years.

Many of us have interests in other facets of the hobby and once My Journey is launched, then other interesting features such as your; Garage/Mancave, Memorabilia, Projects & Tools.

Pictured below is introductory page. Basically, where it all began with a picture of the Camaro Trifecta. At the top is a toolbar listing all the segments to My Journey Garage application. Notice the Create Icon, which is used to initiate your Journey. Also notice the timeline which grows as you add/create Dated-Events.

Steve Shauger 08-26-2022 12:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pictured below is Dated-Event 6/19/1999 which was the date I picked up the black RS/Z. I flew to Buffalo NY and rented a U-Haul truck and trailer. Notice that timelime date is highlighted in red. The timelime feature allows you to move quickly to and from any Dated-Event.

Steve Shauger 08-26-2022 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The example below illustrates that clicking on any picture, will enlarge and display picture description. In this example I clicked on photo #7

At the bottom of the picture, notice the last highlighted text “ Feature 1969 Black RS/Z”. This is a link to a feature previously done on my car. You can link pages, websites to any dated event such as this June 19, 1999.

In addition you should be able to link you My Journey to other websites or make My Journey and Garage private with the ability provide permission/invites or make public.

Northernforce 08-26-2022 02:13 PM

Great job Steve!!Can't wait to read this thread!!!!
Keep on Cruising!!!
Dave

Xplantdad 08-26-2022 05:24 PM

Great stuff, Steve!!:worship:

x77-69z28 08-26-2022 05:53 PM

Awesome Steve. If it’s really easy, I might be able to post some pics of my new Morton Bldg. Your buddy Bill did an awesome job!
Buddy

Too Many Projects 08-26-2022 09:56 PM

Looks great, Steve

dvss1 08-26-2022 11:46 PM

Great job! This should get a lot of hits!

Steve Shauger 08-27-2022 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvss1 (Post 1599035)
Great job! This should get a lot of hits!

This site is all about our members. I look forward to learning about everyone's journey. This is a great opportunity to share and get to know the commonality members share.

I entered "My Journey " information
as a template to show the details and features the application possesses.

The key is making it simple yet full of features. Time will tell and anticipate fixes/enhancements as the application matures.

Members Xplantdad & Scuncio will be the members to input My Journey and Garage information. Once that happens and no show-stoppers are found we will launch.

scuncio 08-27-2022 03:42 AM

Looks great!