The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Yenko Chevrolet (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Our 69 Yenko Chevelle restoration (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152152)

SS427 11-25-2019 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Graeme. I did try to get a stand alone booth like I did with the 68 Yenko Camaro but it was not available this year due to lack of space. It would have been nice though as my tech really wanted to show off his brakes he had done and we would have liked to put the (Ken Tibor) made stands under it like we did for the Camaro. However, we had a great time where we were positioned so all was good.

Slob44 11-26-2019 12:26 AM

Rick, the car looked amazing in person. Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to show us your incredible work. I think I took 100 pictures to help me in my project.

SS427 11-26-2019 12:33 AM

I told anyone that asked, the keys were in it and to help themselves and take what ever pictures they needed.

67since67 11-26-2019 11:54 PM

Congrats to Annie and Rick!!! :youguysrock: So good to see you both, I'm glad we had the chance to chat on Thursday before the madness set in!

ZAPPER68 11-27-2019 05:26 AM

Rick it was such a treat to finally connect with your after nearly 15 years... and what a bonus for Sandi and I to finally meet Annie. To top it off, catching up with Oliver and Vonnie as well as Bruce and his family was 'icing on the cake'.

Congratulations on your award(s)..they are truly well deserved!

A12pilot 11-27-2019 09:06 AM

Man, Rick. What can be said that hasn't been already said except "UN-BE-FREAKIN-STUPENDOUS-LIEVABLE"!!!!!! There...I don't think that has been said. :eek2:

Incredible car, humble owners, and THE definition of meticulous work!:headbang:

Nice meeting you and see ya next year!

Cheers:beers:
Dave

SS427 11-27-2019 11:43 AM

Wish we had gotten more time to talk Dave. Crazy weekend.

Xplantdad 11-27-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZAPPER68 (Post 1473044)
Rick it was such a treat to finally connect with your after nearly 15 years... and what a bonus for Sandi and I to finally meet Annie. To top it off, catching up with Oliver and Vonnie as well as Bruce and his family was 'icing on the cake'.

Congratulations on your award(s)..they are truly well deserved!

Likewise...and thanks for Rick tracking me down, so we could meet up...since I wasn't able to hear my phone (because I was talking...LOL) :beers:

SS427 11-29-2019 06:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My young 21 year old buddy Jordan from Canada took these after riding shotgun on the way out of the MCACN show and I thought I would share them. Pretty cool nighttime photos. Thanks for taking them Jordan and spending some time with all of us. So nice to see all that muscle car enthusiasm and knowledge coming from a young man.

Woj 11-30-2019 01:11 AM

I was wondering who the young gent was taking picture after picture of your car. It obviously hit a chord with him. Glad to see someone so excited about a car twice his age. I hope he pursues his passion with these cars. Phil Woj