The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Move in question (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158011)

Alss 11-12-2019 03:55 PM

Move in question

Im shipping my car this year with reliable. When can I meet the truck?thursday?..Friday? Im planning on being there on Thursday.

Albert

bashton 11-13-2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alss (Post 1470946)
Im shipping my car this year with reliable. When can I meet the truck?thursday?..Friday? Im planning on being there on Thursday.

Albert

Vehicles shipped with Reliable get guaranteed indoor unloading. This is scheduled to take place Thursday morning, before general move-in begins. The cars are checked in personally my me and my Son Ian and then placed in a safe area away from the flow of move-in traffic.

You are welcome to be onsite Thursday, but it is not mandatory.

Thanks for joining us!

BA

Postsedan 11-13-2019 11:15 AM

Albert,

See you Thursday evening :)

Dan

Alss 11-13-2019 01:38 PM

Thanks Bob!..excited to be coming back with a car!..do I need a special pass to get in thursday or will my fri pass be good?

Dan...will be good to see you!!

bashton 11-14-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alss (Post 1471062)
Thanks Bob!..excited to be coming back with a car!..do I need a special pass to get in thursday or will my fri pass be good?

Dan...will be good to see you!!

Your move-in credentials are valid both days when shipping with Reliable.

BA

Alss 11-14-2019 05:01 PM

Thanks Bob..see you next thursday!

L72Biscayne 11-18-2019 05:31 PM

Three day pass for Yenko Members

Quote:

Originally Posted by bashton (Post 1471215)
Your move-in credentials are valid both days when shipping with Reliable.

BA

I don't know if this is offered but, for those of us that aren't bringing a car (Us meaning Yenko members) could buy a Three Day pass to take in the move in excitement. Last year was my first time bringing a car and I thought Friday was the best day seeing and earring all the cars roll in. If there's to many members maybe put a limit to say the first 100 members to apply. Something to consider? Thanks, Dave.

big gear head 11-18-2019 09:01 PM

I've tried to figure out how to get in on Friday, but haven't made it yet. I guess I'm going to have to make a lot of money and buy a car worthy of the show and then enter it.

bashton 11-19-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L72Biscayne (Post 1471907)
I don't know if this is offered but, for those of us that aren't bringing a car (Us meaning Yenko members) could buy a Three Day pass to take in the move in excitement. Last year was my first time bringing a car and I thought Friday was the best day seeing and earring all the cars roll in. If there's to many members maybe put a limit to say the first 100 members to apply. Something to consider? Thanks, Dave.

In the interest of both safety and security, we try to keep the flow of non participants and assistants to a minimum on move-in days. And quite honestly, we need to sell tickets to the show Saturday and Sunday when all the cars are parked and not moving around to remain viable.

Thanks;

BA

bashton 11-19-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big gear head (Post 1471936)
I've tried to figure out how to get in on Friday, but haven't made it yet. I guess I'm going to have to make a lot of money and buy a car worthy of the show and then enter it.

I like that idea!

BA