The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Technical & Restoration (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Deuce authenticity paperwork? (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151939)

madden 11-19-2018 05:02 PM

Deuce authenticity paperwork?

1 Attachment(s)
hi

im wondering what is involved in getting some type of letter of authenticity for my deuce
remembering im located in canada

i saw this paperwork for a camaro and wondering if i can get the same for mine

Hi-Performance Certificate of Authenticity signed by Jerry MacNeish, an inspection letter signed by Jerry MacNeish

if so what would be his contact info OR if there is someone else that does it i would appreciate the contact info

thanks so much
regards
chris

iluv69s 11-19-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madden (Post 1422161)
hi

im wondering what is involved in getting some type of letter of authenticity for my deuce

Hi-Performance Certificate of Authenticity signed by Jerry MacNeish, an inspection letter signed by Jerry MacNeish

if so what would be his contact info OR if there is someone else that does it i would appreciate the contact info

thanks so much
regards
chris

You can get a hold of Jerry M on his site Camararo High Performance. He certified atleast 10 of my cars over the years, but I live nearby his place. I think it would be expensive unless he happens to be in your area, because he will charge travel expense I believe.

iluv69s 11-19-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madden (Post 1422161)
hi

thanks so much
regards
chris

try Z28camaro.com

WILMASBOYL78 11-19-2018 10:56 PM

Deuce...

I would call Marlin....he should know best steps to take.

-wilma

Charley Lillard 11-19-2018 11:46 PM

Marlin is who I would pay to get me a Deuce Certificate. He is Yenko Deuce Registry. Nobody has promoted them more than him.

Steve Shauger 11-20-2018 12:09 AM

Marlin x3 and has been offering his documentation and assistance for 20 plus years.

madden 11-20-2018 12:43 AM

im sorry

new to all this part!!!!

have been speaking to marlin about all kinds other stuff & part numbers and had zero idea he did Deuce Certificates???

i will e-mail him and ask what is involved

thank you guys

regards
chris

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY 11-20-2018 07:36 PM

Thanks all for the votes of confidence, but I've never once put a Deuce certification onto paper. I've left that service to the two guys who were already in that space looong before I came along; Jerry McNeish and Ed Cunneen. My input and observations are done just for the love of these cars, and I never wanted to take bread off anyone's table....

:bigthumbup:

Charley Lillard 11-20-2018 08:00 PM

OK.....Let me rephrase it. I would take a letter from Marlin over any other .

mockingbird812 11-20-2018 08:04 PM

What Charley said.