The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Site with some good parts (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74765)

TDW 10-20-2003 10:33 AM

Site with some good parts

Found this site through Team Chevelle. WWWPartzSurplus.com. He has some NOS and hi-po parts. Nickey hood, JL8, crossram parts, ect.

Pantera 10-21-2003 04:10 AM

Re: Site with some good parts

doesn't work for me.

Charley Lillard 10-21-2003 04:40 AM

They also have a ad listing their site on Camaros.net. I Emailed them about their Endura but never heard back.. Their Prices seem abnormally low....Too Low to be True almost..

camarojoe 10-21-2003 04:57 AM

Exactly what i was thinking... I just sent them an e mail saying i would take about 75% of the parts they have listed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] We'll see if i ever hear back... probably a way to get your e mail address so they can spam me later! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Come to think of it, I think the e mail adress was the same as belairs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

TDW 10-21-2003 09:21 AM

Well, I have not heard back from them either. Has anyone got a response from them?

Zedder 10-21-2003 12:30 PM

I got a nice reply back last night. I agree that the prices seem low in some cases and it makes me a little nervous, but nothing ventured nothing gained right? Here goes...

TDW 10-21-2003 12:49 PM

Good luck Mark. Can you let us know how it turns out?

resto4u 10-21-2003 01:01 PM

I have also got a reply from them. I will let you know, good or bad. Roger

newguy 10-21-2003 01:21 PM

I also received a reply, short, but to the point. The price seems real good, but I cannot afford to take the chance and send the money and get shafted, unless someone has had some positive transactions with this guy. Anyone from Virginia deal with this guy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/img] I requested pics on one item I am interested in and will let you folks know what I receive.

bill (does not like to play russian ruellet [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img])

Zedder 10-21-2003 02:22 PM

Actually Tony, I think I am going to pass. I was just looking at the pics that they sent me of the cowl plenum breather again and every one has a different background? Maybe I am being a little cautious, but don't you think they would take all the pics at the same time? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/img] Roger, you're probably after the same part - just in case you are, the top corner of the duct is broken off. Still a fair price for $1,750 if the deal is real. If this guy is for real, there are some great buys to be had.