The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   1970 Camaro Z28/RS (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148389)

Dicky 07-03-2018 01:52 PM

Graeme, you are welcome to any ideas you may see. DH

Dicky 07-03-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 47Hammer (Post 1406606)
Love this Z/28. GLWS.
:biggthumpup:How does it sound with the headers?

I've not had it running with them opened up. Once they were installed everything was reassembled and it's hard for me to tell. They do have an interesting sound capped, but they are nothing like the Super Scavengers I had in 1967 with my L78 '67 Chevelle. At idle those things sounded like ping-pong balls were rattling around in the collector. Maybe it was the L88 cam shaft??? It was awesome. Slightly different with this peanut motor. DH

Dicky 07-03-2018 09:54 PM

I will be away

Hi folks, just wanted to advise everyone that I will be away on vacation for a couple of weeks and I do not have a "smart phone" (not smart enough for one) so I won't see any responses to this ad. Thanks for your understanding. DH :youguysrock:

Dicky 07-22-2018 02:11 PM

I've Returned

I'm back from my Holiday, and at this time it appears that the Camaro is going to a new owner, "All Pending Payment".
I want to thank SYC, all the sponsors and everyone who participates here with the wealth of information & help.
I will confirm it's sale when I have $$$$.
Thanks again.
BTW can anyone here give an opinion of a transport company named TFX International??
Dicky:flag:

SALE IS CONFIRMED

chevelleheart 07-22-2018 02:21 PM

I have used TFX over the years with good luck,..they’ve done great for me ! I’ve no complaints. Congrats on the Sale!

XXXGoldL34M20 07-22-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky (Post 1408816)
I'm back from my Holiday, and at this time it appears that the Camaro is going to a new owner, "All Pending Payment".
I want to thank SYC, all the sponsors and everyone who participates here with the wealth of information & help.
I will confirm it's sale when I have $$$$.
Thanks again.
BTW can anyone here give an opinion of a transport company named TFX International??

I know both the owner of TFX and the guy that will hopefully seal the deal on your car.
Both great guys. Congrats.
TFX will handle your car with golden gloves.
Hope to see that car soon in Canada.
Danny Donald Tarquini

NorCam 07-22-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky (Post 1408816)

I know Adam at TFX pretty well and have used them a few times. Great company, nice rigs and great drivers who take real nice care of your cars. Excellent rates as well!

Graeme

BJCHEV396 07-22-2018 05:23 PM

I've used TFX with great results!! Congrats on the sale of your beautiful Camaro!

Dicky 07-22-2018 05:51 PM

Wow

WOW, four great & timely responses to my transport question, and all from Great Canadians on this site. Even though the buyer is the person making the transport choice, it helps me to know what to expect. I've wondered about how the shipping process works; when a car may be loaded first and delivered first after the load is full, ie. a vehicle is picked up in Calif. to be dropped in Manitoba but several others were picked up along the way and they may be delivered to Ontario. Do the cars get unloaded & reloaded as necessary for the pickup & drop-off locations?
I'm just curious about the procedure.

Thanks again to Chevelleheart, XXXBlackLs6M22, Norcam & BJchev396.

Xplantdad 07-22-2018 08:11 PM

Congrats Dicky!