The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   My sunshine Carrie (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159699)

Spooky 02-26-2020 07:51 PM

My sunshine Carrie

Dear Yenko.net. friends

Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I lost my wife, who was my rock, my soul mate and my best friend. Carrie was 48 years young and we have been together for 31 years and married 23.5 years.

She was the most selfless person I have ever known. When she was around you, she always cheered up the room with jokes or quick witted comments that would bring a tear to your eye.
She loved horses and was into raising money for the charity "Joy of Jasper" to take care of those animals that were neglected or abandoned. She was a level 10 Agility champion Through CPE (canine performance events) with our Yellow Lab "Cooper". She was a Para-professional for kindergarteners who's minds she sculpted for the better, and she was a tried and true car girl that ALWAYS owned a Camaro since she got her license.

Words can't express the hole in my heart right now, The emptiness is sometimes unbearable, but our family is the best support team anyone could ask for.

Rest in piece my sunshine, Till we meet up again

Scott Piwcio

Lynn 02-26-2020 08:02 PM

Scott:

So sorry for your loss. Brings tears to my eyes.

I cannot imagine losing Sherri.

No one can say anything to make it better. Time helps. Nothing completely heals the hurt of losing a loved one.

Be thankful for the time you had together.

markinnaples 02-26-2020 08:09 PM

Sincerely sorry for your tragic loss. Prayers for your wife, you, and loved ones.

ruralrte66 02-26-2020 08:48 PM

Very Sorry for your loss, and at such a young age.

Gregg

Mr70 02-26-2020 09:00 PM

My sincere condolences to you & yours Scott.
Rick

67since67 02-26-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky (Post 1484921)
Dear Yenko.net. friends

Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I lost my wife, who was my rock, my soul mate and my best friend. Carrie was 48 years young and we have been together for 31 years and married 23.5 years.

She was the most selfless person I have ever known. When she was around you, she always cheered up the room with jokes or quick witted comments that would bring a tear to your eye.
She loved horses and was into raising money for the charity "Joy of Jasper" to take care of those animals that were neglected or abandoned. She was a level 10 Agility champion Through CPE (canine performance events) with our Yellow Lab "Cooper". She was a Para-professional for kindergarteners who's minds she sculpted for the better, and she was a tried and true car girl that ALWAYS owned a Camaro since she got her license.

Words can't express the hole in my heart right now, The emptiness is sometimes unbearable, but our family is the best support team anyone could ask for.

Rest in piece my sunshine, Till we meet up again

Scott Piwcio

Scott, although we have never met, your tragic loss has shaken loose emotion within me.
March 2009 I suddenly lost my Karen, wife of 28 years, at age 52.
Shook me to the core.

Now is the time to lean heavily on your support group, be they family, friends or the group here at SYC, and maybe people you don't yet realize.
That hole in your heart, I understand. The scars will remain, but time does heal the wounds.

So very, very sorry for your loss.
Bill Wente

Damien 02-26-2020 09:32 PM

Terrible news Scotty. Sorry for your loss.
RIP Carrie.

Jims69z28 02-26-2020 09:34 PM

Scott,
So sorry for your loss ...jim

dustinm 02-26-2020 09:36 PM

Scott, I cant imagine the pain you are going through right now. You have my deepest sympathy and prayers. Stay strong my friend.

tom406 02-26-2020 09:51 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for trusting our community here to share this horrible burden you've been handed.