The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   67/68 camaro original wood wheel (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157688)

70LT1Z28 10-24-2019 02:57 PM

67/68 camaro original wood wheel

selling my original 67 camaro wood wheel. wheel is in mint condition no cracks no marks came off a low milage 67 camaro less then 13000 miles complete with hub horn contact horn button $750.

70LT1Z28 10-25-2019 06:25 PM

steering wheel sold.

Steve Shauger 01-06-2020 06:58 PM

Banned

70LT1Z28 is no longer a member of this site. The wheel he sold was not described accurately and he chose to ignore emails and phone calls. He ultimately would not stand behind the item he sold.

I had a couple of inquiries as to why he was banned. This is a great site, with close to 24,000 members. In the last year two were banned. As always I appreciate everyone's support and contribution.

I wanted to disclose the reason, and will remove this thread shortly.

BCreekDave 01-06-2020 09:07 PM

Great. I have the same name on a Camaro forum. Why do I feel this will somehow haunt me?:hmmm:

Xplantdad 01-07-2020 11:56 AM

Thanks for posting this Steve. Also, thank you for reinforcing this easy to understand sticky at the top of the forum:

Quote:

If the sellers description has an error or not accurate you should PM the seller and or notify a moderator. No negative comments in the classified sections. We all have opinions, but we don’t need to bash people for placing an ad that doesn't agree with our idea of value etc. Members should be able to place an ad without worrying about being bashed.

Members listing items or vehicles are expected to stand behind their sale or risk losing classified privileges and possible access to the forums. We want this site to be a place to be able to trust the person we are buying from.
Yenko.net is a wonderful car forum-with a lot of cool folks. A member should be able to trust other members when making a purchase from the site. That wasn't the case here.

69L78 01-07-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Shauger (Post 1477984)
70LT1Z28 is no longer a member of this site. The wheel he sold was not described accurately and he chose to ignore emails and phone calls. He ultimately would not stand behind the item he sold.

I had a couple of inquiries as to why he was banned. This is a great site, with close to 24,000 members. In the last year two were banned. As always I appreciate everyone's support and contribution.

I wanted to disclose the reason, and will remove this thread shortly.

Thank You Steve, I have been wanting to call out 70LT1Z28 (John S.) for a couple years after my dealings with him, I tried to take care of it personally with no results.