Thread: 1969 COPO
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 10:08 PM

Default Re: 1969 COPO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firstgenaddict</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luvchevs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lynn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amazing. So, whoever bought the fake black L89 at Mecum in Fla last Jan, could have spent 60k less and bought a real copo, sans fake tag, fake engine stamp, fake window sticker, fake POP, and fake dealer docs.

Amazing. Pays to be educated.</div></div>

Too bad that people have to become experts on so many details just to buy the car of their dreams!

</div></div>

They could have done some quick research and found out it was bogus from the beginning... goes to show you &quot;A fool and his money will soon be parted&quot; </div></div>

It was a cool fake car though.Dome ppl don't care if it's real or if it has the correct distributer #'s or whatever.

Dude way overpaid for a badass clone,but I'm sure he could care less and is enjoying his fantasy car.
Hell I'd redline every gear and not give one single dingle if I had the means to buy that pile.