Thread: Erica Enders
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Erica Enders

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CamarosRus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave, What do you know about the exclusive deal HOGAN intakes (fuel injection) has with
KB Racing. Does it appear that Gray Motor Sports and ELITE are catching up to HOGAN
with other brands of intakes or in house pieces ???
</div></div>

I think it's alot more then Hogan Manifolds??? .05 of a second from first to 10th usually is the WHOLE PACKAGE and not just intakes. As Nick says, the whole package MUST work and be refined! So the NEW EFI stuff and the changes is areo as well as the rules for &quot;air entry&quot;.

It's far from a HOGANS manifold magic deal. Funny, &quot;most&quot; of the guys I've talked to NEVER took HOGANS as a serious player in the manifold market and relegated them to more of the cheaper mass produced style intake???? Guys you usually see in the 500 class are Foltz, HRE etc. BUT good for Hogans for stepping up a TON this year. I'm sure that has resulted in a bunch of sales that would have otherwise gone to the competition.
'70 W30 convert TRIBUTE
'70 CANADIAN Nova SS396 L78 Pro Street
'69 CANADIAN Nova SS 396/350 hp
'67 CANADIAN Nova SS 427 10 sec. driver
'66 CANADIAN Nova SS Race Car
'69 FIREBIRD Tubbed Racecar
'61 CANADIAN Pontiac Bubble top 409+/4sp (SOLD)
'31 ALL STEEL Chevy P.U. GONE (EX-WIFES NOW)