View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 01:55 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 1969 Z28 Crossram Camaro

This is my point. What if I didn't happen to LOOK in the other thread? It's just frustrating, that's all... WHY wasn't ALL the info about the 2 #'s stated in the FIRST ad? It's just NOT that tough. Ok so you're not trying to be misleading, that's great. Shouldn't have to BE a new post talking about NOT being misleading. How come nobody can see this.. ?? Everyone in the hobby knows the Engine is the heart of the car and the most important for collectability. At LEAST give THAT info. Why should we have to fly 10,000 miles to get such info? Give us everything ya got. THEN we can analyze and decide if we wanna make the trip out. Doesn't seem to much to ask.

Not trying to personally trash anybody. Believe me, if I was, you all would know it. I have way to many friends as it is.. And I surely don't wanna be kicked off the site only having posted 4 times! There is a reason why many people on THIS site bid on my old car. I seen it all in the bid history. I guess I just wanted a little higher standard. To bad for me I guess... D