View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 02:06 AM

Default 68-72 Nova Bench 4 speed shifter stuff

US address..paypal only..no other options available...complete 24 hrs after confirmation..or i move on

This is a 67-69 GTO bench seat shifter and bracket and rods to go in a 68-72 Nova..this set-up was pieced together by me in the late 90s..i pulled it when i switched the car to an auto...

its tried and proven...its not a factory or necessarily a Hurst assembled set..its something i tried and after a time or two and got it to work..there where no plans, google or internet..i tried parts til i made it work..and it looked bone stock...kinda like a Duece set up...

see pics..the shifter is usable with a good clean up..but needs plated to go in a restored car...everything in the pic is included..i've been looking for this set for over a year...and finally found it in the trunk of one of my Pontiacs...never gonna use it..so here we go

I took it out of my 71 Nova..was a small block, and i used a 660 case, and this all bolted up..i used the trans levers on another project..but i wrote down the numbers..and i will supply them, i also have the hurst instruction sheet for the install kit, i will include

$450 shipped...have ya seen the prices of just these shifters???lol see pics make sure its right for you..not perfect in any way.....i took it from a running and driving restored car...i know it works...i put this set up together..I did not take it from a Duece....but for a resto-mod..its a pretty good fit

Last edited by marxjunk; 09-09-2019 at 02:34 AM.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...