View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 12:19 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Scuncio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad67300 View Post
Well, I ended up buying this car. Scuncio, I have you to either thank or blame. It's relatively close to me and I had a buddy who lives in Ft. Collins go look at it and complete the transaction off of eBay. Quite frankly, I just needed a good home for a really stout 327, 4-speed, and 12-bolt that I'm tired of tripping over. I'll be picking it up towards the end of the month. Maybe an LS down the road sometime....
I wonder how many of us are out there with Scuncio to blame for at least one night on the couch! I was not able to post when Scuncio posted this 1961 Viking last year but, I ended up buying it due to his post here! Thanks Scuncio! haha. I was out of the country for work and when I bought it off ebay and it was only 30 minutes from my house! I could not pass it up but, when my wife got home from work and saw it staring at her in the driveway, she had some choice words! Nova looks great, enjoy it. Thanks again Scuncio. I'm sure you will be to blame for another purchase in the future.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oliver For This Useful Post:
Bad67300 (03-11-2021), dustinm (03-11-2021), PeteLeathersac (03-11-2021), scuncio (04-30-2021), Xplantdad (03-11-2021)