View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 04:27 PM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCam View Post
That looks a lot more comfortable Chad, and I love Saddle Interiors. While I can appreciate a factory bench seat, my back disagrees with them and heavily favors a nice set of buckets.

Bravo on the swap, and Kudos to you for letting your son drive it some. I actually plan to take my son out today for his first run through the 4-speed in the 68 Camaro.

Love the car!!!
Thanks Graeme. I love the looks of a bench seat 4 speed too but I'm planning to put some serious miles on this car over the years so comfort is more important to me than originality so I don't feel guilty about adding power steering and bucket seat to it. Saddle was my least favorite interior choice for a red 70 when I was looking for one but now that I've had it I really love it, everything inside the car just pops and its much cooler on warm sunny days.

Nash was pretty nervous about driving it through town on the way home because he was afraid he'd kill it at a stop light but he made it home with ease so I'm sure he'll offer to chauffer me around in it more now. I'll probably let him too since it's one of the few things that gets him to ignore his phone more than 5 minutes at a time and actually talk to me. Hope you and your son have fun in the 68 today!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carnut4life For This Useful Post:
dykstra (07-10-2023), L_e_e (07-09-2023), NorCam (07-09-2023), PeteLeathersac (07-10-2023)