View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 12:41 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Might be awhile before it's on BAT, but I finally took decent pictures that reflect the actual condition of the car, which is excellent for an unrestored Fox. There will be almost 300 pictures on the auction.

Oil just changed with Mobil 1 and a Motorcraft filter. I've fixed every minor issue I could find, and I am daily driving it until the auction. Only thing I would do is replace the generic China-brand tires someone installed. I just had the rear seat and side panel out to fix the pass rear window motor and there is absolutely no rust in the rockers or quarters. Good car to keep and possibly repaint later, as you'll never be chasing rust issues on this one. It's also very compete and original. Anyone that messes with these knows that the vast majority of repro parts are "functional replacements" and don't match the OEM form and fit. And many NOS parts are hard to come by.

I somehow ended up living about 5 minutes from where I grew up, and driving this around town is a time warp back to high school. I would keep it for a summer daily if I didn't have so many cars already.
Attached Images

Last edited by SupremeDeluxe; 08-21-2023 at 01:50 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SupremeDeluxe For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (09-04-2023), RPOLS3 (08-21-2023), Xplantdad (08-21-2023)