View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 05:50 PM

I've ordered a new pinion yoke, the Ratech seal mentioned above, and a new pinion nut. Hopefully this will solve this issue.
I did tape a paper shop towel to the bottom of the rear end and take the car to the Pure Stock Muscle Car Race. Changed the shop towel out once while I was there, but it wasn't leaking very much. Someone spoke to me from this list, but I was in a hurry, seems like I was always in hurry while I was there, and I didn't get his name - I would like to thank him for taking the time speak to me.
The car did well for what it is - and it's first time at the track. I got a best of 13.90 and 99 mph. I won about half of the races i had - but I lost my shootout. Over all I had a lot of fun and learned a lot.
Now after I get the pinion seal leak solved - I got to do something to stop the wheel hop. The wheel hop really affected me trying to do a burnout, and how I could leave the starting line. So, more to do yet.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomN For This Useful Post:
COPO (09-20-2023), L_e_e (09-20-2023), scuncio (09-21-2023), Too Many Projects (09-20-2023), Xplantdad (09-20-2023)