Thread: My new L78
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 04:41 PM

Default Re: My new L78

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the positive comments. Yeah, it's pretty Red! Funny thing is that my wife and I have a running joke about Red cars...it seems that every nice car I find is RED! And to be honest, there are a lot of other colors that I like a whole lot better [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So when I said my usual, "Honey, you should see this car. I really think we should buy it" routine, she immediatley said, "Let me guess...it's Red isn't it?". But I have to admit that the Red on Red does get my juices flowing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Now, if I could just get my old Red on Red '67 RS Z-28 back I'd have a matching pair [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Denis...you hit the nail on the head with the cruise night car comment. We're detailing the engine bay and making sure all of the mechanical issues are sound since it has not been used in a very long time(like u-joints etc. - after seeing your dyno mishap I am absolutley paraniod now). We'll also fix up some of the interior problems and throw on a set of Red lines. Next comes child seats for my two kids and it's off to the cruises we go!

Bud or anyone, what is the going rate for a nice '67 Muncie shifter these days? Thanks,

1996 Carrera & 1993 Fat Boy