View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 06:40 AM

Default Re: "Belated" June Feature Car

Wow guys thanks for the nice comments about my car! I AM happier with this car than any other that I have had in the past. The reaction that this car gets on the street is unbelievable with eyes almost literally poping out of heads. The same question always comes out of the mouths of people that see it...Is it REAL?!

Mark that is weird that your buddy saw the Deuce coming to my house. The day was March 1st so I wonder if that was the car. Another interesting question that has been asked of me several times so far is how we are sure that not way more than 82 cars are out there. Marks story is a perfect example. A guy sees a Yenko on a flat bed driving down the freeway on a cold rainy March night and he tells a guy who has a connection on this site. We talk about it and bam someone knows the owner, what selling dealer, etc. Or like that thread a while back where a guy who remembers an Orange white stripe Yenko Deuce driving past him in like 1980 or something and mentions is here and within minutes someone already researched the car and a full history is shared about the car....totally amazing. My wife calls me a few weeks ago from the highway and freaks out while telling me she is next to a Deuce on a flat bed on I55 here in the Chi Town area that is a weird green. She looses the flat bed driver but I am assuming the car is Citrus green and wonder who's car it was.