View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 02:14 AM

Default Re: Motion 67 Camaro on Ebay?

Ive seen car in person, there ARE pinstripes and other things. I did not look for the holes in dash, for seller asked me to leave after i tried to buy it out of auction, so my time was limited. Like i put in a prior post that I deleted for i did not want 3XXXXX pms. "It must have been connected to motion a one point in time due to a few things that were not mentioned in auction and made me want to buy it" and am still trying like he had mentioned in the trunk were other parts with car and i seen that there where 2 rear quarter glassed that had painted on lettering that stated.... E/E M and other said F/ M.. what would this mean?...ALSO ss hood on car was originally gold not yellow. WHY would some one change from an ss hood to ss hood?? being car obviously has original paint and not ever wrecked this is probily not the DRAG CAR in question but whos to say its not a motion or a street racer??.. he converted small block to big block cars from simple engine swaps to phase III cars all for the money.. And also does any one have a vin number for the car in question??? In last words who knows whats what other than Uncle Joel.... good luck and any other info will help.. thanks again