View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 03:39 AM

Default 1970 LS6 Chevelle "Pilot Car"

I'm listing my Forest Green LS6 for sale. The car is completely matching and documented. It has 2 buildsheets, a POP, and other docs. The car is Forest Green, saddle interior and white stripes. The car is nicely optioned with buckets, CI, gauges, p/s, tilt, 3:31 posi, cushion grip wheel, tinted glass, rear defogger, am/fm stero, automatic, remote mirror, door guards, bumper guards, mats, and light mointoring.

The car is a "pilot" car and to my knowledge is the only LS6 documented as such. The car was originally a zone demo, and the zone rep that ordered the car is available.

The car is completely presentable as is, with no rust and nice paint. It could use a freshening up if more than local or Super Chevy shows are attended. The car has never been "spray can" detailed underneath and as such retains most paint markings. It is a very nice better than average driver car, with a minimal frame off restoration needed to have a top notch car.

The price is $85,000. Please call 804-314-7732 to discuss. Pictures available to serious interested parties. I'm listing the car to pursue other areas of interest.

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 145272-letter.JPG
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...