View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: 1970 L78 NOVA SS 396 4-SPEED DOCUMENTED

Well I see there's not been a lot said or done about the FRAUD that this guys is doing, and shows not regret? It has been posted on another forum as a response to my above post that with this car being "FOR SALE" in NY, that it SHOULD be reported to the NY State department of motor Vehicles for "mile-roll back" and the motor "RE-STAMP"? This guy is only worried about the $$$, PERIOD. Nothing more, nothing less. It's been exposed on here with the WRONG miles listed on eBay, but still not changed on HIS auction? Or even says that the motor VIN is in question.
IF you look up the posts by "BigG' on THIS site, it's ONLY for "cars for sale" or someone selling that he can buy and flip? NOTHING to help with resto's or any info from other members, always on the sale or purchase of a car?
So with MY past being brought up with only a couple of post at the time, this guy has been using THIS site as part of his sale network. And now that he has shown his true colours with the discription of the car, re-stamped motor, and misleading mileage, maybe more members should look into the FRAUD part of this too.

I WILL BE CALLING MONDAY!
'70 W30 convert TRIBUTE
'70 CANADIAN Nova SS396 L78 Pro Street
'69 CANADIAN Nova SS 396/350 hp
'67 CANADIAN Nova SS 427 10 sec. driver
'66 CANADIAN Nova SS Race Car
'69 FIREBIRD Tubbed Racecar
'61 CANADIAN Pontiac Bubble top 409+/4sp (SOLD)
'31 ALL STEEL Chevy P.U. GONE (EX-WIFES NOW)