View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 06:39 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

I can't thank you enough for getting back in touch with your kind words. Preservation is my business and I have a funny feeling you're going to be pretty happy with this car. I can't offer any input on the dealer or their reputation, but I like the way they present cars. Here's the way I look at a car like this: after shipping, tax, and insurance, if you decide to part ways with the car after a season or two, I truly believe you'll end up in the black on this one. Good luck and please keep in touch if you make the deal!

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleone3 View Post
Jeff
after thinking about this I have to agree. I talked to the dealer and he is no slouch. Has some six figure builds he has done and puts some big dollar cars through Mecum and BJ. Says he has this car because he always wanted it, grew up in PA and knew the car so when it came up he got a call on it. He said the same thing about the undercarriage, it is part of the story and he really did not want to fluff it and take that part of the story away. Appreciate the opinion, right on the money.