View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 07:26 AM

Default Re: Ok guys.. I have some super bad news.. Please help

Now from "the heard from less-than-often Tulsa guy"...

Bruce, that was me you met with Larry at the BJ.

Here's a bit more skinny...

Larry had three passions in life, aside from his better half, Dee.

Those were cars, racing and karaoke. The afternoon of the 18th, he called and asked if I would care to join him at his favorite club to sing. That evening I had other plans. Sure wish I hadn't...

Larry was not in poor health, worked hard all the time and was relentless in his making sure the people he cared about had all the help and things needed for comfort.

The night of his demise, he was preparing to sing karaoke in the club and just dropped. Massive coronary. He's never had heart problems in the 33 years I've known him.

One of the biggest holes I've had left in my life is the one Larry has left. To all who have posted, thank you. Larry was a great guy...

The number for the Tulsa PD is [918] 596-9222. This number is the non-emergency number and will likely get a secondary menu.

The theft was just discovered today, so the exact department handling it is yet unknown. The police and lawters and I were at the shop for the biggest part of the afternoon, compiling as accurate a list as was possible for their investigative team.

If any further info is discovered or contact is needed, please feel free to e-mail me, or Ed [thanks, Ed] and we'll try to keep y'all updated.

Lastly, but not leastly...I HATE THEIVES!!! The cars removed - the BM cars, in particular, deserve a better fate then they have heretofore received. Keep your eyes open, and again, thanks to all.

Perry Litchfield

[email protected]