View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 02:38 PM

Seeing these cars in person almost always explains why nearly identical cars sell for drastically different prices. Especially the quality of some of the paint jobs that can't be seen from TV. BJ gets a a lot of negative talk, and some of it probably for good reason, but I see these scenarios in all the auction places around here in January.

The orange cross ram car that sold for $88k appeared to have an open element air cleaner setup with a ZL2 hood. Seeing the rest of the car in person may explain more. The black cross ram Z sold for $121k with day 2 mods, but at least had a correct air cleaner for the ZL2 hood, I believe it to be one of Mike Kaiser's cars.

The Glacier Blue Z sold for $99K, the Daytona Yellow Z went for $85k, orange Z for $88K, then you have a green Z that goes for $69k, and a dark blue one for $83k. Of course some of these are RS Z's that help the price.

Prices fluctuated all over the place. I saw that with LS6 chevelles too. Prices everywhere. There are 3 or 4 more Z's that go tonight.

Last edited by x33rs; 01-19-2019 at 02:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to x33rs For This Useful Post:
seventieshow (01-19-2019)