View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 03:25 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Shauger View Post
2020 Enhancement Status:

*Ability to have pictures in a thread posted placed in a gallery. This will enable members to view pictures at a quick glance, rather than going through dozens of pages. Completed

Instructions:
To access the thread gallery there is a link after the first post in thread. It reads:

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...

This will take you a this specific Threads Gallery. The gallery contains every picture posted in the thread.
  • Click on the picture to enlarge
  • Under each picture there is a GoTo Post link. By clicking on it, you will be taken to the specific post the picture was in and it may contain a description related to the picture.
The intent of the above feature is to eliminate the need to scroll through 100 pages of posts to find a specific picture or discussion on the item you're interested in. For example Rick Nelson Yenko Chevelle thread is what gave me the idea. For instance if you are interested in the specific frame restoration go to the gallery, find the frame, click on the Go To Post under the picture and you are now in that specific portion of the thread.

Here's the link to the thread... give it a try. Hey it seemed like a good idea
https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152152

*Eliminate the requirement to resize pictures before attaching them. In essence I want the site to be more user friendly. Completed

*Weekly trending email to keep our members up to date on the most active threads. This is the next enhancement and is underway.

As always your paid membership allows us to continue enhancing and maintaining the site and is appreciated & encouraged.

Best regards,
Steve Shauger

Sorry I cant find the new thread picture gallery feature...… I actually read the instructions.... (not normal for me :-))

Ryan W31.

1969 Beaumont 350 Auto White Sold
1969 Beaumont 307 Auto Green Sold
1969 Chevelle SS 396-L35 Auto Blue Sold
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe W31

Last edited by Ryan1969Chevelle; 04-28-2020 at 03:25 PM. Reason: sp