View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Car for Sale Misrepresentation

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RS_COPO_Canuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Darn - Bolton is about 40 minutes away from me. This guy must be more of a non-Mopar person....I don't know him. To all members looking at a Mopar near Toronto.....I would be happy to go check it out for you. I know them inside-out. Not strong on any other brand as far as stampings etc....but getting there.

So what was this car? Was it a 440-4, a Hemi - what? </div></div>

I can't get under the Challenger but I hope to get it on a lift sometime soon. I seriously doubt that Danny swapped the tranny, Dana, or engine, but could you please tell me where I can check the VIN on the engine and transmission. Also, where is the dated code at on the Dana? I was told on the passenger side low on the engine and passenger side for the tranny. Is that correct? The pad on the top of the engine is correct. BTW...I sure wish I would have known you before I purchased the car from Danny. You could have saved me a lot of lost sleep and a major headache. Thanks, Craig Jung