View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 10:46 PM

Default Re: 1969 Dodge Charger 500 4 spd 1 of 26 Mr Norm's car

Well I just have to chime back in. Other than the very few survivor cars that exist in our world, all of the Restored cars started some where. Rich I beleive this hobby is about numbers. That is what seperates the Mom and Pop cars from the truely Collectible ones! :headbang!! The common Muscle car has a Great place in the Market however the Few and Documented OR Pedigee'd cars as You would call them are What roll The dice. Lets See A Yenko in a low production Color, The only 69 Trams Am with a red interior (uck!!) High Horse Convertbles, Hand built Nascar cars, , and so one. I know You Know Mopars as we talked at Carlisle recently , So Knowing that a Chrysler can be doc'd to one of how many, and the fact it has the Chrysler invoice and it was from that Hole in the wall in Grand Spaulding certianly doesn't make this car a canidate for the next Demo Derby. I am a little confused though! !! The resto is determined by the level the owner wants to take it to. The rear is easy (Got It now), the block common (Easy) but the fact is " It is what it Is" Please visit Moparmuscle69.com for the complete production figures Yes 1 of 26 440 4spds built ,one of a hand full from Mr Norms. I always advertise My new finds to get the Pre-restoration or as found pictures out to the Public so Everyone can see that "it Is what it is". I didn't get beat up over My Red 69 L-89 convertible that I just sold, Or the Blue L-89 convertible, or the Blue L-78 convertible , or the 1 of 36 Cuda Convertible, Do I really need to keep listing these I have plently more , I know the points made. I can restore it to the Level of My LS-6 Convertible that I sold So" It is what it is", Maybe not Your cup of Tea , But someone will love it like their family . Who knows You may even bid on it when its done . I still beleive the asking price is still a starting place, You can always come done just Not go Up, ( Generally speaking) I have a Whole lot of fresh junk coming up for sale shortly !!!! Hey check out the silver 500 for sale for $297,000.00 on Collector car trader !!
Jim