View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to mmcporter
Default Low Low Mileage '75 Trans Am

I made a half-hearted attempt to sell the Trans Am a couple of years ago to keep my "better half" happy. Now she's become more insistent around reclaiming the garage space, so I'm mounting a more serious campaign to sell this time. This 1975 T/A is a silver car with black interior - it is all original with less than 18,000 documented original miles. Yes - less than 18,000 miles. The car is so original that the door buzzer still works and it retains the factory "hairy hose" air intake. Never been wrecked, never been restored. It's all original GM paint and stickers on the car. As you know, they are only original once. 400 Pontiac V8 with 4 speed. Virtually every option except cruise control. Extensive documentation including order form, invoice and notarized statements from past owners attesting to the low mileage. Just placed an ad in Hemmings:

Trans Am Hemmings Ad

Doors shut like a new car as it basically is new. Runs great, looks great. You could drive it as a survivor or you could repaint and refresh the stickers to truly make it look brand new. Pictures and information are on the Hemmings ad. Ping me if you have any questions or are interested in seeing the car.

Priced at $39.9K on Hemmings - $36K for members of our site.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...