View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: ZL1 #9 Barrett Jackson - Where's Waldo

Originally Posted By: mockingbird812Wow, tuff crowd. I don't know George but some of you really seem to have it in for him. I still stand by my first post in this thread. George made it quite clear that he used another body on this car due to its race history. Don't think George has to do anything to his listing. If you are a potential buyer give him a call if you are not sure if it is a rebody!

Sam...Wouldn't you agree that it would make things much simpler, cleaner and most of the arguing would go away if he would just use "Rebody" in the description ? George did not use another body. Floyd Garrett did and he calls it a "Rebody" It is not "quite clear" until it is called a "Rebody" When it is marketed as a "Rebody" I'm sure we will all be rooting for George to hit a homerun.

Not in reference to Georges car.......But....It seems a lot of cars in the past had their descriptions put together by Lawyers.......After you read it, you still didn't have a clear concise interpitation of what was being said......Like the 1966 Nickey Nova from a couple of years ago that (according to the factory window sticker) had 15" tires from the factory and the "Factory" Nickey option.....LOL

The Best things in life......Aren't Things