View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 10:35 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61 vert View Post
This is what I have for Atlas Centers. All aluminum. Bolt pattern is smaller than Torquethrusts. Not interchangeable without modifying. Were there several designs or editions of these caps?
I'm very interested in hearing and seeing everyone's original caps to compare if maybe there were early and late style caps. This does throw a curve ball for me. So please post up some pictures materials made of? Aluminum or plastic? Just to clear the air of some some questions arising. I'm going to reveal my source. He is the current owner of the atlas alloy foundry building property now He was employed and made up the drawings for the wheel design. Also friend of the former original owner thats still alive well into his 90's. Unfortunately has altztimers. I dont want to sell anything that is deemed here incorrect by this board. I will wait till what i have is approved here. Although the stickers screws and gaskets look good. My question are the caps a newer design that were never marketed and stored at the original foundry or ?

1970 L78 camaro cranberry red standard black interior original drivetrain.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronzz572 For This Useful Post:
YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY (11-29-2018)