View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 05:39 PM

I just made a long post but somehow it was lost??? So I'll try this again... I own and operate my own repair shop and have been dictating 90% of what i have posted to one of my employees, so somethings weren't written exactly as i said them. So, I'm taking the helm for a bit. Now. I am not 100% sure it's a COPO yet but i am 100% sure it could be? At this point and time no one can tell me either way, X44 bodies were base model cars period. I haven't seen hundred's of base 69's but i have seen a few and none of them had the cowl wiring hole!!! Mine does and that's what started all this crap in the first place. According to all my research only COPO's had the cowl hole. I'm still working on the paper trail and its a tough road ahead I believe. I wish it would be easier. This car is in very bad condition, honestly one of the worst I've ever seen! I wish I could tell you the heater core is for a BBC, but It's not there, I wish I could tell you the engine mounts were for a BBC, but there not there!!!!! Frustrating to say the least! At the end of the day I am now determined to find out one way or another what this ca is. Either way I will let everyone here know what it is.