View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 09:11 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,793 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Stewart View Post
My home town was N. Merrick LI. When my parents got divorced my mom and I moved to Forest Hills where she worked for Air France at JFK Airport. I went to Forest Hills High for my Junior year. Then she got a job offer as Head Of Sales for Grossinger's Hotel in Liberty, NY where I finished my last year of high school. I always wanted to go to Babson College in Wellesley MA. which I did: September 1969.

When I got married over the summer of 1971 we got an apartment in Framingham, right across the street from the Pontiac dealership which is where I bought my first new car: 1973 Formula 455 Firebird.

We stayed in Framingham until 1978 when we moved to Ithaca, NY so my wife could be near her mother. My son Alex was born in Framingham MA. in 1975.

Do you remember Lee Chevrolet Bill?
----Lee,,,I not only remember Lee Chevy, I ordered and bought my 1st Corvette there. Maroon with saddle gut 427/425, two tops and KO's. I have been trying to remember the performance sales guy there, but his name is gone in the fog. He was a really nice BIG guy......Bill S