View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,136 Posts

Thanks! It's going to be nice to work ina big, bright, unconfined shop where i'm not tripping over everything!

I installed the air piping and used the Rapid Air 3/4" system. I had this in my last shop and loved it. Three air ports and the ability to add more if needed. The front port by the door will have a 50ft reel for tire service/ lawn equipment cleaning outside on the driveway pad. Further down the wall is the paint port and regulator. Rounding the corner ends at the blast cabinet. Nowhere in the shop is airless or outletless!

First thing I welded up was my front gate. As I told my neighbor, it's really not for helping things in, it's for keeping PEOPLE out! This coupled with the Mighty Mule 6100DGO-1655, makes for a nice entry into the Flying M Ranch and Classic Car Hangar.

Of course, no ranch would be complete without critters. And while this guy was outside the shop Sunday, yesterday, somehow, he found his way into the shop and made himself at home in some shelving. Which....I discovered one I picked it up to start assembling!

I carried him outside and he went on his merry way. Although creepy looking, it's a Texas Rat Snake so he's good to have around.

More to come.....

Cheers
SuperDave
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A12pilot For This Useful Post:
HawkX66 (05-09-2019), markinnaples (05-08-2019)