View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 07:51 AM

Default Re: Site with some good parts/ update on PartPlus

This was posted on the Team Camaro site and thought I would let all here see it. <font color="red">partzsurplus burned me

posted 04-07-2004 08:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great News!

I just received a letter today in the mail from the U.S. Department of Justice that D. Mark Pentrack better known to us all as Frank Cummings pleaded guilty on March 24, 2004 to Mail Fraud; Misuse of a Social Security Number; Destruction of Evidence; and Making False Statements to the Government.

His sentence date is June 14, 2004 at 2:00pm and the U.S. Attorney's office is looking for any victims who wish to make victim impact statements which will be heard in court on that date.

I would like to personally thank all of you guys who took part in our thread last year since much of our investigation work was used to nail this guy. Even those who were not taken by this guy contributed significantly. Some of you guys I owe a beer to. Remember to catch me at a show.

It is important that we all continue to put a stop to people like this as well as people selling fake and/or falsely stated muscle cars to unsuspecting hard working people.

Thanks again,
Hylton M. Jorssen </font>