View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Nova View Post
I'm confused????

You say "The car is original. Now let’s add the fact that it’s a COPO with complete owner history from day one. That isn’t something that is seen very often these days."!

Yet on page 8 Sean says "I will not go into specifics but I was asked about the car and had a lengthy conversation with a potential buyer. No paper, many unknowns to throw down 6 figures. I asked several questions and they could not be verified. Enough for me that I would walk."

Also look at his cars Sean has 3 are COPO's.
Yes, Sean needs to explain himself. I know who the "Potential Buyer" is because A father and son are the only people who have looked at this car and they heard about it thru their work place. It wasn't advertised for sale. The one who was interested in this car never checked any Numbers, Dates, or Codes of the car. So, Since it's said by Copo Cartel that the owner works at Marathon, Then I'll say the "Potential Buyer" has a connection with Marathon too. Sean needs to explain whats wrong with this car. As someone who has seen it a lot you don't find much better. Sean, did you ever think that the reason He couldn't verify anything is because He don't know nothing because he didn't check it out?

Last edited by chevmal; 02-23-2020 at 12:17 AM.