View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 01:09 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLeathersac View Post
Is the Trim Tag original and if so what's on the Paint code line?.
And regardless of being called Monaco, Hugger, Funk Orange or Pontiac Carousel Red, they're the same color..

Here's one '70 SS factory Hugger car..
Note the tag paint line isn't '- -' or 72/72 but 'SP 4644'..

http://cdnclassics.chevelles.net/fea...eg_miller.html

Real LS6 or SS, if the subject car is an original Hugger car maybe there's a chance it or any Hugger '70 we see is one of the Tulsa Ray Bradley Chev Chevelles in the ad below?.

The text beside the pic of the '70 Coupe says...
'...A train load of SS 396 and SS 454 Malibu Coupes with every drive train available factory painted exclusively for Bradley Chevrolet in three of the sportiest colors - Citrus Green, Camaro Gold and Hugger Orange. Custom painted Sport Stripes on some and they're the wildest you've ever seen...'

~ Pete

--------------------
I like real cars best...especially the REAL real ones!

I was looking for any info on Bradley chevy and came across this thread. my car was bought new at Bradley its a Monaco orange ls6 I recently spoke with the original owner he said when he went there and they had 5 ls6's he cant remember what the other two colors were but green and yellow were the other two besides the orange one. theres another special paint car in the registry from Bradley but it doesn't have a pic or paint code
The Following User Says Thank You to Richls5 For This Useful Post:
PeteLeathersac (03-02-2020)