View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astock View Post
Looks like to me the whole rig tumbled. Maybe too fast, blown tire, fell asleep, but more than likely texting his next pick-up/drop off and lost it!
I have had a couple transported in the past couple of years and what I concluded is that if you have a big enough truck, an OK trailer and get the appropriate licenses, you can be a Car Hauler. Not saying they are all bad, just saying it does not seem to be that hard to get online and start hauling. Then there was the guy that had drug convictions in TX, was high on Meth and wiped out a bunch of Bikers (former Marine club) up in NH, never should have been on the road. The way this was loaded in addition to other issues potentially with the truck, not surprised. Pay peanuts, get monkeys. This guy probably saved $300 by going with a gypsy driver and that is what you get. I would be surprised if the hauler even had insurance, I doubt they are diligent about following regs once they get their license to haul. I see these guys alot on the highway, older 1 ton dually, trailers always look like an accident waiting to happen and the prices get driven so low by the brokers, they have to break rules to make a living.
The Following User Says Thank You to daleone3 For This Useful Post:
PeteLeathersac (08-10-2020)