View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 12:14 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Default 1969 Camaro REBUILT front disc brake calipers 5463633 - dated singles or pairs

Hi Everyone,

I have a lot of fresh rebuilt calipers all for the 69 Camaro / Novas too.

Casting number 5463633 - the so-called 633 calipers.

I have them sorted by casted dates - the 1-3 digit cast number on the ear, I realize there's a debate on the actual date, so I sort / sell them by that cast date; I've seen (held) at least 500 calipers first hand and have never seen a cast number prior to 2 or beyond 361 FYI. And yes, I've seen some with those small, faint stamped numbers on the ears / tabs too, and they're never greater than 365 nor prior to the cast number or that far past it either... that all said:

These were professionally rebuilt by Cardone and pressure / leak tested at their factory. Note that some may have a helicoil at the bleeder valve which will not affect anything, but be aware. I will discount heli coiled calipers by $20 just because. I have a pallet and will not be getting more for a while, so what I have for dates are it for now. They are painted black with caliper paint as shown. They are semi loaded with new pins, sliders, bleeders, and all seals / o-rings, just need pads to install as shown.

Send me a PM or post here with requests for dates and I will check my inventory and respond.

$450 F&F PP shipped per pair for EXACT matched dates L&R

$425 F&R PP shipped per pair for date range of each within 15 days L&R

$200 F&F PP shipped for singles

$375 F&F PP shipped for pairs not date matched

Must be a paid / supporting sYc member for this deal please.

I will also offer a 30 day return (from date of payment) for any leaking issues, you will pay return shipping to me and I will replace if the same / a similar date available (as agreed via email) or refund 90% of your payment = 10% restocking / reshipping.

Note that I have fewer dated Q1 (1-90 / JAN to MAR) - as we all know that's when a lot of the HiPo / $ cars were assembled and those dates went first, sorry. I do have a few match early dates though.

Thanks everyone!
Anthony
Attached Images

Last edited by AnthonyS; 12-19-2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: correct typo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyS For This Useful Post:
SS427 (04-20-2020), x44d80 (10-04-2020)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_9138.jpg IMG_9137.jpg IMG_9134.jpg IMG_9131.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...