View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 12:17 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default BEater beeee

[QUOTE=A12pilot;1398204]Wow! Great question Crush! You know..... no, it doesn't make me want them back. Do I miss any of them? Yep. I really miss the Bee but even with that there's not one I regret selling. My whole joy in this hobby is the craftsmanship of building something I'm proud of to the best of my ability. It really makes me pumped when whoever owns a car I restored gets accolades and awards. Regardless of that, as long as the person is happy with my handiwork..... no trophy could top it in my book! These cars are so much fun and I'm a guy that had about a hundred model cars as a kid and it's no different today than it was 35yrs ago when I was 10. I'd have a pile of parts from builds laying around like engines, axles, wheels. Somehow, they'd find there way into something. Funny thing is that's exactly what my shop looks like today but the parts are bigger, more expensive, and actually work! Actually.... no they don't, but they're on the shelf regardless!

Thanks for sharing. These cars and what they do for us has many different meanings. it’s interesting how you find your enjoyment in the hobby while others don’t have the skill and dedication you do but enjoy just owning and sometimes.....driving them. I admire your drive and energy to keep the hobby strong, specific to the preservation of these cars. Keep up the great work and hopefully I can get in line to buy one!
Bary
The Following User Says Thank You to Crush For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (04-24-2018)