View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 04:07 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,206 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserofland View Post
Steve, I worked with Kevin at Coil Spring Specialties last year on a custom set of front coil springs. I first ordered in the spec recommended by Wayne D Guinn which brought my front fenders down to about 25 3/8”, measured from the center of the fender trim. I wanted lower to sit level with the rears so I ordered a second adjusted set that got me to 24 3/8”. I bet you can ask Kevin for the spec that Matt from California ordered last year. Or if you want 25 3/8” I’ve still got those in a box. Here are a few photos of ride height on 215/65 BFGs. DM me if you need any more details.

Thank you to Motorhead848 for refinishing and installing them
The car stance is perfect! I used them in the mid 90's on a 69 Pacecar big block auto with A/C. I tried 3 sets from Eaton springs with horrible results. I then contacted Coil Spring Specialties and first set were perfect.

I was contacted from a member and just purchased a set of unused 6308.. BTW our cars are twins!!

I have 215/65/15 front and 235/60/15 rear. They have almost identical diameters...

Thanks for reaching out!
Attached Images

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve Shauger For This Useful Post:
cruiserofland (02-02-2024), napa68 (02-03-2024)