View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 05:56 AM

Wow Keith...I'm honored to have you comment on my Nova. Thanks for sharing your family's GM history...impressive! If you have been with GM for 40 years, then I'm guessing retirement isn't too far away. I hope your dad is still around and in good health.

If it's possible, I would really like to get in touch with Jim Ingle and let him know that the 2nd Nova cop car ever built still exists, and I'd even be willing to drive the 3 hrs from Columbus to Detroit to let him drive it. I would like to get his signature on the trunk lid next to harry Hammond's! I would also like to let the GM Heritage Center know about the car, and I'd be willing to let them display it sometime. It has a ton of documentation and photos which explain its complete history. If you could point me in the right direction to talk to someone there, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I talked to Roger Burd, and I think he knows you. He mentioned it would be great for the 3 of us (and a few other GM car nuts) to get together at Dugan's (sp?) on Woodward Ave for an evening of beer and wings. I have his number if you need it. He's a real hoot to talk to.